I saw this on All4Women and just had to share.
1. The word “kiss” derives from the German word “kussjan.”
2. The average person spends 15 days kissing throughout the course of their lives. (wow)
3. Making out for one minute burn 26 calories.
4. A peck on the cheek can raise a person’s hormone levels enough to shorten their life by a minute. (holy crap)
5. “Roulant une pelle,” is the French translation for the tongue kiss. It means “rolling a shovel.” (haha)
6. Kissing in public in Naples was punishable by death in the 1500s. (yikes)
7. The first same-sex kiss onscreen was in the 1922 film Manslaughter.
8. In 1990, Alfred Wolfman kissed 8001 people in eight hours. (crazy)
9. In 2011 Matt Daley and Bobby Canciello made out for nearly 33 hours, breaking the Guiness World Record.
10. One kiss can transmit around 278 types of bacteria. (gross)
Silly but fun.
Image from Pinterest.