…and I love it.
My very lovely friend Lola unexpectedly offered me a Glossybox for no apparent reason other than she loves me (hehe, love you too Lola).
I signed up and gave my details and then impatiently waited for my parcel to arrive. I had no idea I’d be so excited when it finally arrived.
There’s something special about receiving something by post and unwrapping it to see what’s inside. I recently just sent off three parcels by snail mail to some special girls in my life and my favourite part is hearing from them that they got their presents and how exciting it is to get mail.
My Stuttafords edition of Glossybox included a sample of:
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick.
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara.
- Dr Brandt Detoxyn Creme.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
- Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport Eau de Toilette (lucky drummer boy).
- Escada Especially Escada Eau de Parfum.
- Discount vouchers for all of the above.
Wow, a girl does feel spoilt. Thanks Lola and Glossybox!